Stained Glass Chocolate Rocky Road
Rocky road, but make it Kyoot. Think fluffy marshmallows, nutty sliced almonds, and crunchy quinoa wrapped in luscious dark chocolate. Doesn't hurt that it looks like a beautiful stained glass window, too!
- 1 cup vegan marshmallows (chopped up, or mini marshmallows)
- 1 cup gummy bears
- 1/4 cup almond slivers
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 2 bars of @eatkyoot chocolate, melted
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl, then pour over the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Line a tupperware or square container with baking paper and press the "batter" in with another sheet of baking paper.
- Let cool and harden for about an hour in the fridge, then slice and enjoy!