Double Chocolate Ice Cream Popsicles
Double chocolate ice cream popsicles by @sammynicks 🍦🍫
- 1 tub vegan chocolate ice cream
- 200g (8 bars) Kyoot Original dark chocolate
- 50g vegan white chocolate
- dried raspberries
- dried rose petals
- popsicle sticks
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20 second increments or over a double boiler on the stove top
- Remove the packaging from your tub of ice cream & cut into 3 discs
- Pop your popsicles sticks in carefully and then dunk into dark chocolate and place on a tray
- Drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with raspberries and rose petals
- Pop the ice cream back into the freezer to set for 1 hour and enjoy 😋
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.