Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pops
These Kyoot-ified pumpkin pops have been tested to perfection and are an all-time favourite - just the right amount of sweetness and chew with a hint of warmth.
- 2/3 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or agave
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (the more the better)
- 1 bar of @eatkyoot Original
- Combine all the flours & pumpkin pie spice in one bowl, then mix in the pumpkin puree and maple syrup (or agave)
- Using your hands, roll the dough into small bite-sized balls, then place them on a plate covered in baking paper and refrigerate for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile create the chocolate glaze: break your bar into small chunks and melt in a water bath or in the microwave until completely melted
- Remove the pumpkin pops from the refrigerator and coat them in the melted chocolate, placing them back on the plate covered in baking paper
Place the pops in the fridge or freezer to set, then store in the fridge (or freezer for longer!)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.