Ultra Chocolatey Fudgy Brigadeiros
Extra gooey double choc brownies by @dishesbydaisy 🍫
- 50g Kyoot chocolate bar (flavour of choice)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- choice of toppings (like coconut flakes, sprinkles, shaved almonds, freeze dried raspberries)
- Melt all the ingredients together in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water
- Leave to cool and then pop in the fridge for about an hour
- Get a teaspoon of mixture and roll into balls using the palm of your hands
- Place the toppings into a small bowl and then roll the truffles into the toppings
- Place back into the fridge for a further 30min
- Will last for a week in the fridge
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.