Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
With just four ingredients, these frozen chocolate-covered peanut butter banana bites are the perfect healthy and delicious snack (just in time for summer) 🥜🍌🍫
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (120 g)
- 2 bars of Kyoot Original (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Slice bananas into rounds about 1/4 inch (0.6cm) thick and place on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 tsp of peanut butter on a banana slice and top with another to make a sandwich.
- Freeze until solid, for about an hour.
- After an hour, add chocolate and coconut oil to a bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stir and microwave in 20 sec increments until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the bites into the melted chocolate, place back on the parchment paper.
- Freeze again until solid and dig in!