Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cookies
Clean vanilla chocolate marble cookies - perfect to make on a lazy Sunday 🍫
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup nut butter (we love almond)
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 bar of Kyoot Original
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients except the cacao powder together, then divide the mixture across two bowls and add the cacao powder to one of the bowls and mix well.
- Create balls of dough combining 1/2 of the regular mixture and 1/2 of the cacao mixture (you should end up with around 8).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven off, place a square of Kyoot Original on top each cookie and let the chocolate soften. sprinkle with sea salt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.