Chocolate Matcha Ice Cream Truffles
Chocolate matcha vegan ice cream truffles by @sammynicks 🍡🍡🍡
- 1 tub vegan ice cream
- 100 g Kyoot Original dark chocolate and 45 g Matcha chocolate or any other chocolate of choice (for colour contrast)
- Small handful of any toppings you crave
- Melt the chocolate in small bowls
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out a small ball of ice cream and using a toothpick dip into the melted Kyoot Original
- Take a teaspoon of matcha chocolate or any other chocolate of choice and drizzle over the truffle
- Top with toppings of choice
- Pop back in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.