5-Ingredient Chocolate Matcha Cookies
A St Patrick's Day Special 💰🌈🍀 Soft, chewy and naturally sweetened, these matcha cookies require only 5 ingredients and are so easy to make!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 agave syrup (or coconut nectar)
- 4 tsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 90°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the agave syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix until it forms a slightly sticky paste.
- Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to cut into your desired shape. Place onto baking sheet, then bake for around 25 min.
- While the cookies cool down for at least 20 min, begin melting the chocolate.
- Once the cookies cool down completely, dip them halfway into the chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sea salt or sesame and set until hardened.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.