No-Bake PB Ice Cream Sandwich
These 4-ingredient no-bake peanut butter cookies are easy as 1-2-3 and lend themselves ✨perfectly✨ to making the chewiest vegan and gluten-free ice cream sandwiches. Thank us later 🍪🍦🍪
- 1/2 cup nut butter (we used peanut for the nostalgia but any will work)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or more, depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted (can sub for 3/4 cup oat flour)
- 1 bar of @eatkyoot (flavour of choice)
- vegan ice cream of choice
- In a bowl, mix together the maple syrup and nut butter
- Once combined, add in the coconut flour, mixing until a dough forms
- Divide the dough into 8 roughly equal-sized pieces, then place on a plate covered with parchment paper and press down twice with a fork. Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
- In a double boiler, melt your Kyoot. Once melted, remove from heat and dip half of each cookie.
- Refrigerate for a few more minutes (or pop in freezer)
- Place a scoop of vegan ice cream between 2 cookies, squeeze together, and enjoy!